Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2016 6:08:36 AM EDT
So I have been meaning to SBR my Draco for a while and I remember there was a thread about which underfolder would work with it but now I can't find it.

I have the underfolder trunion and have a line on a reasonably priced complete Romanian underfolder stock that I assume will work but want to confirm before I buy it.

TIA
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 5:16:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the Draco C and went with a Romanian milled underfolder like this.

Talk about procrastinating, I had an old form 1 and check filled out from 2011 that I never sent
It's at the gunsmith getting engraved and milled now.
I hope to post picks soon!
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 11:39:24 AM EDT
[#2]
What country underfolder trunnion??? I would go with an underfolder stock of the same. Also, compare existing rivets holes to your receiver, if any match you are ahead of the game.

Romanian underfolders lock up one just one side and then to have more "wiggle" in them when extended. I have a Polish underfolder on one that is rock solid (it locks up on both sides).

Link Posted: 4/5/2016 1:27:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, I forgot I posted this

The trunion is the one that comes in the Draco as I understand some did not come with the underfolder trunion.
Link Posted: 4/11/2016 8:07:00 AM EDT
[#4]
http://jesticearms.com/Romanian-underfolder-stock.htm

the one I bought was new in grease
Link Posted: 4/11/2016 11:17:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry, I forgot I posted this

The trunion is the one that comes in the Draco as I understand some did not come with the underfolder trunion.
View Quote
The Draco C came with the underfolder trunion. The Draco did not.  GARY
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 12:54:42 AM EDT
[#6]
The Draco I bought last year could just be drilled for an underfolder.

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top