Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2015 2:45:04 PM EDT
Just got it back.  Haven't shot it yet.  Will rectify that mid November (outdoor range with steel cased surplus).  

So what the optic costs as much as the base pistol.  

Link Posted: 10/25/2015 8:02:39 PM EDT
[#1]
can you tell me more about the optic mount
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 9:44:45 PM EDT
[#2]
It replaces your whole rear sight base.
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 11:30:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Badass. What muzzle device is that?
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 2:21:05 AM EDT
[#4]
How are you liking the KOP system? I'm a gnat's ass from ordering it myself for a current build.
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 7:55:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Not going for a cheek weld, I take it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 3:33:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How are you liking the KOP system? I'm a gnat's ass from ordering it myself for a current build.
View Quote

I've only taken it off once.   Haven't shot the gun yet.   I've got some time in Novemebr so I can shoot it outdoor.   Seems super solid in the brief time I've handled it.   It slides on and then has a large pin with a detent holding it in place.  

I needed to get it engraved and the rear trunion put on, so I needed to drop it off.   I can't do that part.   So I thought what the hell, may as well get it cerakoted and put on the rail.  

The H1 I robbed off an AR.   So the LaRue mount was already on the optic.  I may use a different mount to lower it.  Dunno until I shoot it.

Edit.   It's a flaming pig in metric and 7.62 (obviously).
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top