User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2015 9:46:58 PM EDT
Well?
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 1:07:39 PM EDT
[#1]
since no one else has answered I will put in my 2 cents , I am a ffl dealer every draco c I have seen has had the single sided under folder rear trunion . I'm not saying everyone has it but everyone I have seen does . sportsman guide has underfolding stocks for 14.99 right now
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 11:21:57 PM EDT
[#2]
If it's not an underfolder trunnion it has a tang, right?
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 1:02:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

not exactly they used to have Hungarian amd 65 pistols with side folding trunion and some of those had regular trunions with tang cut off and plate over back
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 7:31:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:35:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

negative.  they have "pistol trunnions" which just close up the back of the receiver.  you'd have you drill that out and rivet in a regular rear trunnion.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top