Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2015 3:16:01 PM EDT
My search-fu is lacking.

I want to install a Magpul AR handguard on my M92 pistol.
Can someone link to a "how to" on the subject?
TIA
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 5:21:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I knew I saw it but couldn't remember where
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 12:46:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Will that work on the m92?

I'm confused on how these adapters work
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 9:01:16 PM EDT
[#5]
How do these work
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 12:56:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn't use an adapter. I trimmed away parts of the handguard. I will need to find a way to more securely mount the HG.

I used a MOE SL, which I think looks great, but the factory front lower HG retainer is too wide and I not only had to cut an area for it to protrude through, it also will not let the upper and lower HG meet.

So I will be buying a new MOE SL handguard to try again, but I will remove the factory HG retainer so no cuts needed on the side and less inside material to remove to allow the upper and lower meet. With a good self engineered mount it will be GTG.

Link Posted: 6/16/2015 1:08:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Few more pictures with better lighting. I added a nylon velcro strap to hold the HG together a little more.

I can't wait to get another HG to try with the retainer removed and a proper internal mount.

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top