Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/10/2015 6:55:03 PM EDT
Got my M92 SBR engraved this morning. I went with the CNC Warrior tubular left side folder. Put everything together once I got home and have to say I am very happy with the look and feel of it. The only thing I am left wondering is what sling to run on it. Any suggestions or pics would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 7:32:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Tagged
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 2:37:16 PM EDT
[#2]
If you're not going to use it in carbine classes or whatever, a surplus russian sling is cool.

If you plan on doing transitions and etc with it, and vickers, blue force gear, etc sling with adjustable strap 2-point will work just fine...
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 2:38:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Suggestion on how to attach sling to front of pap m92?
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 2:55:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I use a sling from Razor Six....they made an SBR sling and it has bungee where it is needed.

Link Posted: 5/12/2015 12:04:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Google for 'blue force gear universal wire loop'
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 7:59:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1.

Unless you get a Midwest industries forewarn system (I've heard really good things about Manticore Arms too, it's best way.

ETA: get the big one.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 2:44:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Same problem here. The Blue Force sling looks like a pretty good option. I could attach the rear loop directly to the Ace ultra lite buttstock.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:10:38 AM EDT
[#8]
The M92 has a sling ring as part of the gasblock.  It is fairly small in diameter and it is not a slot like on a standard AK front sling attachment.  A MASH hook works well in this application.  The wire loops would not work with the gas block sling attachment point very well.  On my M92 I use the Yugo M92 sling with a swivel hook and my M92 PAP I use the 1.25"  MASH hook an a USGI black nylon "silent sling".

The Blue Force AK sling is on sale currently but I would switch out the wire loop for a MASH hook.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 11:10:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The M92 has a sling ring as part of the gasblock.  It is fairly small in diameter and it is not a slot like on a standard AK front sling attachment.  A MASH hook works well in this application.  The wire loops would not work with the gas block sling attachment point very well.  On my M92 I use the Yugo M92 sling with a swivel hook and my M92 PAP I use the 1.25"  MASH hook an a USGI black nylon "silent sling".

The Blue Force AK sling is on sale currently but I would switch out the wire loop for a MASH hook.
View Quote

I ran the wire loop through the gap in the gas block, not through the sling loop.  Of course, I'm a southpaw, so that has to be accounted for.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 9:56:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Echo93 SBS sling is the best thing I've found for SBR's.

Clips into the front and make a paracord loop for the rear.
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 2:14:10 AM EDT
[#11]
How about a real m92 sling, if you want the authentic look...

Mick
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top