Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2015 2:06:45 PM EDT
I recently sbr’d a Century C39 pistol. Used the U.S. machine gun mount that utilizes the threaded sling attachment hole and mounted an ace side folding skeleton stock.

Love it's look and feel and it’s a lot of fun to shoot but has mucho muzzle flip. What’s the best way to tame it down?

I’m looking at the PWS break, but admittedly have next to zero experience with Ak’s.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 5:27:32 PM EDT
[#1]
This worked pretty well for me, don't forget a sprint and detent kit.

http://www.cncwarrior.com/product-p/26643.htm
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 2:18:26 AM EDT
[#2]
PWS
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 6:11:22 PM EDT
[#3]
If by PWS, you mean the FSC47, then +1.

I own two.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 9:25:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Picked up a pws jtac, works really well. I can now do double taps at 25 yards without issue.

Got lucky and didn't need to pick up a spring and detent kit, it torqued down in perfect alignment (miracles do happen) and after about 100 rounds it hasn't moved. I was hoping I wouldn't have to Loctite or rockset it knowing I'm getting ready to form 1 a can for it.

I probably should have picked up the flash hiding model though.... huge ball of flames is now directed up into my sight picture with every shot. O' well kinda fun watching my friends reaction when they shoot it for the first time

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top