Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2015 10:19:27 PM EDT
I have a pap m92 and I'm looking to convert it to a rifle. And your welcome to suggest parts and ect...
I want a good looking barrel extension that is light weight and  that works like a break.
I know it needs to be 922r compliant.
with the fallowing
trigger group
magazine
muzzle break
stock
bolt

thinking of some thing like this

" />
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 12:04:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't know if you're still looking. But a bud I have here is doing a rifle conversion. He went with CNC Warrior...M26 LH to 14x1 LH Muzzle adapter (25520)-connecting to an AK 14x1 LH 2 inch barrel extension (23073)-connecting to a Russian Original Flash Hider (three thread sizes, had to specify 14x1 LH, 24619). It pushed his barrel out to around 16 1/2 to 17 inches. Three tacks on the underside, and matte black heat paint. Looks like an actual barrel one piece barrel extension. He went this route as he didn't like the extended Krink muzzle and most fake suppressor types are 6061 aluminum, where his parts are steel. Other choices there also to pick and play with. I was looking at either a four inch barrel extension, and smaller brake, or a longer flash hider (5.9+ inches long) for mine.. Kind of stuck for the muzzle adapter though. Hope this helps.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top