Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2014 5:04:51 PM EDT
So, I just picked up my newest Arsenal. I already have a SLR-104UR but I wanted something in 7.62x39. I went down to my local gunshop to compare the SAM7R and the SAM7SF. When I got there they had this on the wall. It quickly caught my attention and asked to see it. I was surprised at the lack of weight the rail brought, it was also soft to the touch unlike a couple of the other ones I've had. One of the best things about it was the fact that it was only a $50 upgrade. I have now shot over 400 rounds and it is so smooth! I decided on the Trijicon SRS for choice of optic and it is also rock solid!
I would also like to recommend The Peacemakers Firearms in Las Vegas, NV. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff paired with great prices!
Here are some pics, enjoy!

http://1drv.ms/Z67cyt
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 5:21:35 PM EDT
[#1]
congrats!
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top