Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2014 8:33:58 PM EDT
Some guy is selling his Zastava M92 AK pistol with a bunch of goodies for $800.

It's got: SB47 brace, Hogue grip, some sort of sling adapter with blackhawk 1 point detachable sling, Midweist industries quad rail, magpul afg2, surefire g2 nitrolon flashlight with mount, M92 krinkov 4pc muzzle brace, and 3 tapco 30 round mags.

I'm not sure how many rounds he has through it but it looks like it's in good condition. Is this a good deal?

Also I'm not sure if this is different then the Zastava M92 PAP or not as he only said it was an M92. The Zastava M92 PAP looks like it can be had for ~$450 new without any upgrades.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:11:24 AM EDT
[#1]
With the brace and stuff I payed under 600 with tax. All that other stuff is basically a couple hundred extra so I would say you're paying retail.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 8:04:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Add up the components -
SB47 brace = $150
Hogue grip = $50
Sling Adapter = $15
Sling = $25
quad rail = $120
afg2 = $20
flashlight = $20
muzzle brake = $80
3 tapco mags = $30
m92 = $450

total = $960 (not including shipping)
some of those costs are from memory so do your own research but it should be close.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:02:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Why does he want to sell? Is he local? Through FFL or a F.T.F. deal?

FTF adds value, IMO. No paper.

-SF
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:18:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

-SF
View Quote

He's a local guy who put a listing up on arms list, not sure why he is selling. This will have to go through FFL since it's a pistol
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:24:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Add up the components -
SB47 brace = $150
Hogue grip = $50
Sling Adapter = $15
Sling = $25
quad rail = $120
afg2 = $20
flashlight = $20
muzzle brake = $80
3 tapco mags = $30
m92 = $450

some of those costs are from memory so do your own research but it should be close.
View Quote

Agree. You're right at retail.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:13:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

He's a local guy who put a listing up on arms list, not sure why he is selling. This will have to go through FFL since it's a pistol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-SF

???

What state law requires that? I see no registration or permit to buy for long guns or handguns in PA?

- OS
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:38:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

???

What state law requires that? I see no registration or permit to buy for long guns or handguns in PA?

- OS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

-SF

???

- OS

"Any individual or dealer selling a handgun is required to sell or transfer it at the place of business of a licensed dealer or county sheriff’s office. "

Taken from the PURCHASE Header of the PA NRA-ILA Website.

I'm not sure where the specific PA laws on it are located but it's well known by PA residents you can only sell Long-guns FTF.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 4:57:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

"Any individual or dealer selling a handgun is required to sell or transfer it at the place of business of a licensed dealer or county sheriff’s office. "

I'm not sure where the specific PA laws on it are located but it's well known by PA residents you can only sell Long-guns FTF.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

-SF

???

- OS

Thanks, didn't know about that one.

- OS
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:12:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Add up the components -
SB47 brace = $150
Hogue grip = $50
Sling Adapter = $15
Sling = $25
quad rail = $120
afg2 = $20
flashlight = $20
muzzle brake = $80
3 tapco mags = $30
m92 = $450

So you think I should just buy one new then so I know where everything's coming from and how many rounds/condition of the firearm?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:49:16 PM EDT
[#10]
If the pistol is set up how you want it, buy it (assuming you've shot it and it runs). Ask him to meet you at gun range so you can see him shoot it,

I'm not seeing M92s out there at reasonable prices (right now) and you're not likely to beat those prices for the add on parts. Rough calculated price was $960. He wants about $160 less than that, even with a package price that'll be tough to beat.

Maybe offer $100 less and meet him in the middle?
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 1:01:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Not a bad price actually. Lots of good stuff included. I'd say go for it unless you prefer to have a stock gun.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:28:05 AM EDT
[#12]
How about this for $699:

NEW, with 1 poly Mag.
Does it seem worth it?
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:21:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
How about this for $699:
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/mdewitt71/M92PAP.jpg

NEW, with 1 poly Mag.
Does it seem worth it?
View Quote

450+150+50+50+10 = 710 (guessing on $50 grip)

That's about retail. And those forends are my least favorite. The top looks too short.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 4:24:17 AM EDT
[#14]
where the hell is everyone buying these $50 hogue grips? They are $14-16 on sale at midway right now and usually $16-20..

As far as the original question, its retail like mentioned maybe saving a few dollars. But i believe usually the m92 comes with 2 steel yugo mags instead of tapco's(may depend on where you buy from and the yugo bho steel mags are easily worth more). The midwest rail and 4pc brake are very good and very expensive  so all in all if its EXACTLY what you want, get it. If its not start fresh and build it yourself. But i think its worth the price.

Just in the big stuff $450 for pap $150 brace $120 rail and $90 4pc brake($810) and thats really all i would count, the other small stuff doesnt hold much value.

When it comes to round count, just look the firearm over and check function(i do recommend test fire if able). Most people dont have funds or time to put enough rounds through it to matter...100 or 1000 the thing still has many 1000s left to go.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 4:08:08 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm conflicted over the small stuff holding no value cuz if you were to upgrade your own gun with this gear you still have to buy the small stuff and pay for shipping.

OP - did you end up taking the deal?
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 9:03:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm conflicted over the small stuff holding no value cuz if you were to upgrade your own gun with this gear you still have to buy the small stuff and pay for shipping.

OP - did you end up taking the deal?
View Quote

I tried contacting him again and I asked about how many rounds he had through it.

He never answered. Something's telling me to stay away.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top