Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2014 9:08:15 PM EDT
Will the SB-47 fit on the Arsenal SAM7K pistol? Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 10:51:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I've tried to find the answer as well, but I don't think it's compatible.  Here's why.

1.  The ambidextrous safety will get in the way of the mounting plate, unless you ground out a massive portion of said plate.

2.  the Sling attachment would have to be removed, which would require cutting/grinding/sawing.

I would also check the angle on the back of the receiver, and see if it matches the M-92.

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 4:25:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've tried to find the answer as well, but I don't think it's compatible.  Here's why.

1.  The ambidextrous safety will get in the way of the mounting plate, unless you ground out a massive portion of said plate.

2.  the Sling attachment would have to be removed, which would require cutting/grinding/sawing.

I would also check the angle on the back of the receiver, and see if it matches the M-92.

View Quote

This doesn't sound too good. That all does make sense and once I saw that sling attachment I wondered. Someone I know has one and was looking at that brace so I thought I'd ask on here.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 2:50:22 PM EDT
[#3]
The m92 pap is slanted at the back of the receiver I would think since the sb47 is made to compensate for the slant I would think it would not work.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top