Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2014 2:40:07 PM EDT
I tried general AK discussion, no exact answer,guess try my luck here

I was told that to use upper edge of the slide bar on the rear sight to match the 1,2,3 markings for distance to begin with, and that is how I did from day 1. now the problem is I got a M10 ak 47, came with rpk sights and the manual came with it said to use the middle of the slide bar to match the markings. Now I am totally confused! What do i do?

Also the RPK sights came with M10 is 1-10 type with no "P" or"n" mark, So after I sight in the gun at 100m where do I leave the slide bar for normal use? just leave at bottom? cus that's where my other Aks "P" mark is located?

I really cannot find any thorough info about it, I tried for 3 days search the web, nothing came up. Thanks ahead
here is pic of manual
Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top