Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2014 5:44:24 PM EDT
About to pick up a DSA RPD Carbine and already have the SAW Bag Adapter.  My problem is I cant seem to find any SAW Bags.  Anyone know where I can find some?

Thanks,
MadDog
Link Posted: 3/6/2014 8:00:40 PM EDT
[#1]
USRO often has SAW pouches for the 200-round drums, but for the 100-rd soft pack "nut sacks", they only rarely come out via ebay, GB, and the like.
Link Posted: 3/6/2014 9:05:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/6/2014 9:53:56 PM EDT
[#3]
word to the wise here.... the 100rd "normal" size nut sacks will only hold a 50 rd belt for the rpd. (technically around 76rds, but that math don't work with 50rd sections) The 200rd will hold a full 100rd belt with a little extra space but its so tall that the rpd rests on it instead of the rear stock.

Link Posted: 3/6/2014 10:41:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Try the EE, either the NFA section or the military gear section.
Link Posted: 3/7/2014 4:57:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I should have been more specific.  Looking for the 100 round soft pack.  GB hasn't had any for a while but I will try the EE
Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top