Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 10:24:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AZ_SBR] [#1]
Disregard
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 4:20:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Just got in my WBP Jack 762SC and it's pretty nice - my only basis for comparison is a couple of Norincos and a Maadi/RML I fell into a few years ago. Sadly it doesn't look like it came with a matching bayonet or sling...which is fine, but now I need to source those things It looks like no one has any Polish AKM Bayonets in stock anywhere? What the hell happened; these things used to grow on trees and fall down on people whenever a stiff wind blew; now they're unobtanium?
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 12:04:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Just picked up my WBP Jack 762SC from my FFL. Purchased from Atlantic Arms. Couldn’t be more stoked! It’s a rad gun.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 12:28:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 3:50:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 9:37:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I just picked-up a Jack rifle yesterday.  Seems like a solid AKM.  I'll go shoot it this week and report back.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 10:43:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 1:19:22 PM EDT
[#8]
@RogerRoger
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 6:26:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EMSflyer] [#9]
Another WBP soon to be in the family I just heard
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 3:18:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Just shot my jack today.  Seems to be a fine rifle.

Link Posted: 3/12/2022 12:05:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Can anyone advise the difference between the WBP Jack 762SC and the WBP Fox?  Looking in to getting a classic Polish AKM style rifle.

Regards
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 12:09:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By kenzo:
Can anyone advise the difference between the WBP Jack 762SC and the WBP Fox?  Looking in to getting a classic Polish AKM style rifle.

Regards
View Quote

Than get the Jack.

The Fox has a nub on the rear trunnion & slits on the front sight block for the proprietary FB Random top rail (hard to find).  Here's a pic.

Link Posted: 3/13/2022 7:18:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 12:34:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Is that what you call the jack squat

Man, this thread is probably going to cost me $$$$
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 7:01:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Got mine out to the range on Sunday; ran as you would expect it to, no problems printing groups at 50 yards (about as far as I'm going to go until the ground dries out later on), etc. One of my either Chinese or eastern European mags was a bit tight, but nothing terrible; my polymer eastern European waffle mags fit just fine. I only ran maybe 120 rounds through it though...still a bit chilly
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 12:09:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By EnblocM2Ping:

Is that what you call the jack squat

Man, this thread is probably going to cost me $$$$
View Quote

Nice
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#17]
I wished these would come back in stock, I signed up for email reminder and still nothing…….I want one
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 6:30:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Aug223:
I wished these would come back in stock, I signed up for email reminder and still nothing…….I want one
View Quote

Bingo!

https://armsofamerica.com/wbp-jack-rifle-7-62x39/
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 8:28:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By dump1567:

Bingo!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dump1567:

Bingo!

I’ve tried 3 times to order, when I go to checkout it will not let me populate my address info just my name and phone…….making me mad!
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 4:20:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Aug223] [#20]
Still no luck calling them in the morning.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 5:01:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dump1567] [#21]

I’ve tried 3 times to order, when I go to checkout it will not let me populate my address info just my name and phone…….making me mad!
View Quote

Did you try doing it with a different web browser?  I have issues once in a rare while were I need to use a different one.  I think my normal one is google chrome.  But I also have Microsoft Edge.  And you can also try to order from your phone.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 2:11:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tnbigdawg] [#22]

View Quote

I ordered from AoA recently. For firearm purchases, the Shipping address is really meant for you to type your FFL’s name in the same field as the top drop down menu. It will then search the name of the FFL and auto-populate the info they have on file. You can add your name and phone number after it populates the FFL's address. If you already tried to type in an address and it's wrong, you can click on "Enter a new address" to clear it out, then retype the FFL name in the first box.

Shipping Address will look like:

Your Name
FFL's Name in the Company Name field; Your Phone Number
FFL's Address
FFL License#

With that said, I just went to do the paperwork on my Jack 7.62 yesterday at my dealer! Everything looks straight, came with a US Palm mag but not sure how good they are. I have some new Bulgarian mags, and have a Tula bakelite and Romanian surplus on the way today.
Only downside is, I have to wait 10 business days before I can actually take the rifle home (stupid new state law).
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:15:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: awd_xtc] [#23]
Any plans for wbp to bring an underfolder over?
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 9:43:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top