Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2014 11:19:57 AM EDT
Ive always wanted one with the gas cutoff switch. Where can I find one?
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 1:20:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I know this is an old topic, but, they are out there.
I had a SSR99P for awhile.
Then ended up with one built from a Global trades kit (2000 vintage w/original barrel) on a bulgarian slr100 milled receiver.
This one has the original blue finish. Looks much nicer than the parked ssr to me so the ssr got sold.

The century 1960 milled polish model has had good reviews. I have seen these with the wz60 wood, and I have seen one with the gas shut-off on Gas block.
I think there were some barrel-less kits out there a few years back.
If you got one of the 1960 centurys, you could add the wz60 GB.  You could even have the outside of the muzzle "coned" if you wanted.
I think green mountain sells that model barrel too. The FSB is the same, but the plunger is different.
A coned muzzle nut is a pain to find though.

If you want one bad enough it can be done, one way or another.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 11:46:46 PM EDT
[#2]
apex has the gas block assembly and a few of the other parts as well.
everything you need to convert a century 1960 to a grenade launching model.
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 8:03:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, they are out there.I got mine when they were first released.

(bottom one, sorry not a great picture.)
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top