Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2013 2:35:30 PM EDT
Are these worth a hoot? Considering one as an SBR project. Centerfire Systems has em, btw.
Link Posted: 7/9/2013 5:06:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Avoid it. Another IO train wreck.
Link Posted: 7/9/2013 8:45:04 PM EDT
[#2]
"Polish by Radom"

That's like saying "American by Nashville"
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 7:04:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
"Polish by Radom"

That's like saying "American by Nashville"

You got it right

Link Posted: 7/16/2013 9:20:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Right. Produced in the town of Radom, NOT by the former state arsenal of the same name. Gotta love shady marketing
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:25:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Interestingly, I emailed Centerfire Systems and asked if these were I.O guns and they told be these were brought in by Century.

When you click on the pic however it refers to it as a hellpup which as we know is IO.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:11:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interestingly, I emailed Centerfire Systems and asked if these were I.O guns and they told be these were brought in by Century.

When you click on the pic however it refers to it as a hellpup which as we know is IO.
View Quote

IO doesn't build them. They're imported. Century probably imported some as well.

Still avoid like the plague.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 8:48:09 PM EDT
[#7]
mine seems high quality and it is reliable.
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 10:15:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
mine seems high quality and it is reliable.
View Quote

Then you have been luckier than a couple other fellows on this  site.
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 10:34:42 PM EDT
[#9]
not a Polish/Radom IO gun, but my Hellhound from I.O. had to be send back to the factory twice and finally replaced because the reciever was way way out of spec (rivet holes were off by 1mm, which warped the whole damn thing).

don't deal with I.O. products.  However, I must admit their customer service was very good to me before the "Panic" and during the "Panic", I gotta give them credit for that.  and I no longer own that AK, for the record.
Link Posted: 9/24/2013 6:57:06 PM EDT
[#10]
I see Centerfire has them listed now for $500 through 1PM on the 27th. Free shipping.
Link Posted: 9/24/2013 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#11]
This answers my questions. I knew there were issues.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top