Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2011 6:09:32 PM EDT
Mods if this is posted int he wrong place, please move and forgive me. I'm still getting to know this forum.

Picked up a couple Tantal kits today at a gun show and wondering what they are worth?

One appears brand new/un-issued, and the other issued/fired with significant wear on the dust cover finish, ect... They are both complete minus the barrel, magazine and receiver.

I looked around a bit online and most places seem to be sold out of them, however going price seemed to be around $400. Though for that price those kits all had barrels too.

I'm thinking $150-$175 on the issued/worn one, and $200-$250 on the un-issued one?
Am I close?

Thinking of throwing them on the EE. They were kind of an impulse buy at the time and now I'm not feeling it when it comes to doing a build.
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top