Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2015 1:48:21 PM EDT
I've been searching around and after seeing the price of entry level and mid-range AK's compared to entry level and mid-range AR's, I was sold on the Ak. Especially since the ammo is the same price or even cheaper.

I've looked into WASR-10s but I was wondering, because I can't find it anywhere, what rifles all accept the same furniture? I was told all stamped receivers accept the same furniture and parts like rail systems and stocks. But i saw that rifles like the N- and O-PAPs, and the AMD63's but I'm not fond of the foregrip on that. My big question is what rifles all accept the same furniture?

Thanks in advance,
Tom
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 5:52:54 PM EDT
[#1]
All rifles will not accept all furniture. An AK47 is different from an AKM is different from an AK-100 is different from an M70, etc. If you want the greatest possible compatibility you need to get an AKM-patterned rifle (like the WASR).
Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top