Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2013 11:30:51 PM EDT
Can only find 12rnds on gunbroker, anyone know a place?
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 12:21:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you try Israel?
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 12:58:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I just sold 3 for $80 each!
looks like these guys have them
http://blackthorneproducts.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=493
plastic promags are available too
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 4:25:39 AM EDT
[#3]
blackthorne.

ggg.
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 8:11:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Promags are metal. And they actually work. Which was surprising coming from Promag. MidwayUSA usually carries them.

Blackthorne is the only supplier of factory 25 round magazines that I know of.
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 12:49:48 PM EDT
[#5]
i too am surprised the pro mag ones work as well as they do.  I bought one on a whim at a gun show and it has been great.  i am waiting for midway to have some in stock.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2013 11:21:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i too am surprised the pro mag ones work as well as they do.  I bought one on a whim at a gun show and it has been great.  i am waiting for midway to have some in stock.  
View Quote

Midway had some in stock a few days ago.  I may buy another couple but I am on the fence if I want to keep the rifle or not.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 12:49:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Man, I came to post asking about 308 mags and the answers are right here! What a site!
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 8:42:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I bought four from Blackthorne a couple of years ago. I'd wait with the new version of the Galil's coming from IWI, some of them use the .308 mags. I'm sure the price will come down a lot on these in the not too distant future.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 1:59:06 AM EDT
[#9]
It's good to know that the pro mags work.

When I bought my galil a few years ago I bought 13 25rd mags 2 were used and the other 11 are in the original IMI cardboard boxes, so I want a couple more I can play with.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 2:21:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I bought four from Blackthorne a couple of years ago. I'd wait with the new version of the Galil's coming from IWI, some of them use the .308 mags. I'm sure the price will come down a lot on these in the not too distant future.
View Quote

I don't think that will be happening. I was under the impression the new .308 ACE is going to take SR-25 pattern mags. I stand corrected. Not sure where I got that impression. Hopefully they do bring over more .308 magazines, and I'm definitely in the market for a .308 ACE. Because you can never have enough Galil.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:24:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I don't think that will be happening. I was under the impression the new .308 ACE is going to take SR-25 pattern mags.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think that will be happening. I was under the impression the new .308 ACE is going to take SR-25 pattern mags.
Hmm. Now that would be great however the pics/vids I've seen of the .308 ACE clearly illustrate legacy .308 ARM/AR 25's being used. Sold my ARM several years ago. Nice wall hanger but too damn heavy and awkward for me. Might pick up a 5.56 version someday though.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 11:25:04 AM EDT
[#12]
I too have had good luck with the ProMag.  If you can pick them up for a good price, they are great range mags.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top