Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2014 9:48:08 PM EDT
trying to acquire some mags for my new m77. I've got some m14 mags that I'm going to convert but I read that the dsa FAL mags would also work. Does anyone know if they work or know of a place to get some factory mags. Thanks

Link Posted: 12/7/2014 10:02:56 PM EDT
[#1]
The Csspecs M77 mags were held up by their Vepr 12 mag production start-up, but now that is behind them and they are making progress.  Shouldn't be too much longer for some very high quality M77 mags from them.

Good thread to track the Csspecs M77 mag progress:  http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/92081-zastavayugo-m77-magazine-in-progress/

Link Posted: 12/7/2014 10:12:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Been following their progress on the m77 mags and I hope they are out soon. Until they are available I was looking for other options.

Link Posted: 12/9/2014 1:13:28 AM EDT
[#3]
The short answer is no. FAL mags have a left justified lug for the mag catch. The M77 lug is center justified. Would take a lot more work than modifying M14 mags.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top