Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2014 1:15:57 AM EDT
I just recently picked up a M70 from AltanticFirearms and like others have mentioned the comb on the stock is too high for my liking.

I am aware of the ACE folding stock option, I am just curious if the Bonesteel folding stock that is listed here:

http://www.cncwarrior.com/PAP-M85-M92-Folding-Stock-p/26436.htm

will this stock properly fit the M70? Thanks for any help and insight!

Link Posted: 11/4/2014 12:15:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just recently picked up a M70 from AltanticFirearms and like others have mentioned the comb on the stock is too high for my liking.

I am aware of the ACE folding stock option, I am just curious if the Bonesteel folding stock that is listed here:

http://www.cncwarrior.com/PAP-M85-M92-Folding-Stock-p/26436.htm

will this stock properly fit the M70? Thanks for any help and insight!

View Quote

Negative. The M85/92 are pistolas. Different rear trunnion. Shoot CNC Warrior an email asking for M70 folder. We need to hit them with demand for them to supply.

If you just want a lower comb there are other options. Find a M76 sniper stock - they rule. Or take a look at the Canis Design Group yugo to m4 stock adapter. The canis is well made and lined up nicely.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 11:38:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the suggestions! I do like the look of the M76 stock.

Looks like if I want the folding option I will grab an ACE stock
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top