Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2014 9:12:17 PM EDT
I've been looking for a couple for a while.  There's always IWD -- who obviously makes a superb product -- but I really want an original (no rational reason, it's just what I want).

My Google-Fu might be lacking, but I can't seem to find one for sale to save my life.  If anyone has a lead, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Call Assault Weapons of Ohio. That's where I bought my second one. First I found on another board.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 7:55:57 AM EDT
[#3]
You guys rock!  How much did AWO want for the buttstock?  I checked out their website and didn't see any listed, although it appears they have a few on GB for $100.  At $100 + shipping, I might have to pass.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 8:45:45 AM EDT
[#4]
keep in mind the m76 stock is still long (if that bothers you)
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:03:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You guys rock!  How much did AWO want for the buttstock?  I checked out their website and didn't see any listed, although it appears they have a few on GB for $100.  At $100 + shipping, I might have to pass.
View Quote

Call/e-mail them.

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:13:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Better than IWD. They want $105 + $13 shipping and that doesn't come with any hardware or buttpad.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 12:23:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Prices must really be going up as supplies dwindle and/or demand increases.  Granted this was probably two plus years ago, but I paid $40 shipped for my M76 stock from AWO and that included all the hardware.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 12:41:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Prices must really be going up as supplies dwindle and/or demand increases.  Granted this was probably two plus years ago, but I paid $40 shipped for my M76 stock from AWO and that included all the hardware.
View Quote

The first one I bought was $70 + shipping from a member on another board and had all the hardware including the little threaded donut. The one I just ordered from AWO was $75 + shipping.  AWO said stock was complete with hardware. It should arrive today or tomorrow.  Still cheaper than than IWD or Krebs Adapter + ACE type stock.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 6:09:39 PM EDT
[#9]
AWO's prices seem to fluctuate. If you're in no rush, just stake out the Marketplace over on Akfiles - I've seen half a dozen WTS-threads for m76 stocks pop up over the last 3-4 months. Prices have been everywhere from $35-$100+.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 6:14:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
AWO's prices seem to fluctuate. If you're in no rush, just stake out the Marketplace over on Akfiles - I've seen half a dozen WTS-threads for m76 stocks pop up over the last 3-4 months. Prices have been everywhere from $35-$100+.
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 2:19:01 PM EDT
[#11]
My M76 stock showed up yesterday from AWO. Covered in cosmoline but looks great. Stock retaining nut is missing. I emailed Chris to see what they can do about it.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top