Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2014 6:33:33 PM EDT
I just recently purchased a M70 NPAP and was wondering where I can get a different recoil pad for it.  Im looking for more of a polymer or plastic style instead of the rubber one that came with it.  I hate the rubber.  It gets hung up on clothing and is pretty abrasive.
I know the butt stock is somewhat fat on these rifles and wondering if its a standard size.
Thanks for any help
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 7:53:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think you will find a standard size recoil pad for it.  I put an Opap recoil pad up against it and was surprised it was much smaller.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 7:05:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Meh, that sucks.  but thanks!
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 3:30:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I ended up taking the Npap stock off and putting a M70 stock on.  The original was too fat and too tall.  Like the buttpad better on the M70/Opap also.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:00:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ended up taking the Npap stock off and putting a M70 stock on.  The original was too fat and too tall.  Like the buttpad better on the M70/Opap also.
View Quote

Ok. I just figured the M70 stick was pretty much the same as the NPAP stock. does it really make that much of a difference?
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top