Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2014 2:06:33 PM EDT
when is the Yugo Handguard market going to catch up with the amount of yugo rifles that have been imported.  I have been the proud owner of an NPAP since christmas and keep hearing that so many manufacturers are in the process of making yugo quad rails or keymod rails but have yet to see anything new.  The only thing I can find available are the midwest industries, which are too short for me, and the ultimak upper and lower, which are too expensive in my opinion for what they do.  Anybody have knowledge of a company that is coming out with an extended rail for Yugo rifles?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:55:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I like my yugos like god and zastava intended.....
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:20:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Who needs a rail for an AK.  :)
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top