Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/1/2010 6:16:16 PM EDT
[#1]
NOOOOO
What have you done to such a beautiful m70. The wood stock is hard enough to find complete, and you bastardized it with a ar type folding stock, and rails

Do that to a romy, not a yugo. Oh man what did you do. Its not an ar, it doesnt need all that stuff on it.

Link Posted: 2/1/2010 9:05:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Sorry but I like to be able to fire the weapons I own. Have them perform well for me. The wood on a Yugo is pure shit. The cheekweld was designed by a retard. Its nice to actually be able to look through the sights on a firearm. The stock on a Yugo makes that almost impossible.
This setup make this rifle a pleasure to fire. Everyone who picks this up compliments on how comfortable it is to hold compared to other AK clones. The stock is adjustable making it easy to fire by anyone of any size.

besides, Its not a priceless collectors item...its a shooter. If I wanted something pretty to look at, I'd buy a painting.

Link Posted: 2/5/2010 10:01:23 PM EDT
[#3]
ever get an aimpoint for it?
Link Posted: 2/19/2010 3:23:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
ever get an aimpoint for it?

No, I've been home for a few months now and have only shot it twice. I've been building ARs and all my attention has been on them.
Link Posted: 6/24/2010 9:59:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Wanna sell the original wood furniture?

Edit: Shit, I didn't realize how old this thread was.
Link Posted: 5/23/2012 1:42:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Dude...what happen to your pics of the m70b1 stock removal? I could REALLY use them right now. You seem to be the only person on the web who has documented it. Please tell me you still have them somewhere and would be willing to post or send them to me.
Link Posted: 5/23/2012 5:49:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Dude...what happen to your pics of the m70b1 stock removal? I could REALLY use them right now. You seem to be the only person on the web who has documented it. Please tell me you still have them somewhere and would be willing to post or send them to me.

Nothing could be simpler.  Remove the 2 screws securing the rubber butt pad and remove the pad.  Under the pad you will find an 8mm bolt that runs through the stock and threads into the rear trunnion.  Remove the bolt and the butt stock comes right off.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top