Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2014 12:28:12 AM EDT
Anyone have a source for a replacement stock for a type 56 with a blade bayonet? I would prefer to keep my original stock in the safe. It is well used but it is numbers matching and I don't want to refinish it. I would even consider one of the fiber glass models or a Russian (I believe those will work).
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 1:13:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought one on eBay last year to replace the original (and very tired looking) stock that came with mine.  I still have the original stock and hope to bring it back to life some day, but the one I found on eBay was like new and reasonably priced.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought one on eBay last year to replace the original (and very tired looking) stock that came with mine.  I still have the original stock and hope to bring it back to life some day, but the one I found on eBay was like new and reasonably priced.
View Quote

I have been watching a few on eBay as well, shipping is usually the deal breaker. I was hoping to find a dealer with them in stock somewhere that was reputable.

ETA: I'm not sure why I always forget about Numrich. I just checked and they had them in stock and I was able to order one.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 1:37:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Gunbroker usually has several to choose from.

I have seen some really nice Russian and Chinese stocks on ebay as well.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:23:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Try Liberty Tree Collectors, they are showing both Chinese and Romanian stocks in stock. I've bought from them, they are good to go but shipping takes a few days.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:20:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Email sent about a fiberglass stock set
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top