Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2014 7:31:39 PM EDT
I originally bought this barrel with a 5.45 Tula '86 kit from Rguns, however, as we know I was told it was out of spec and Troy from InRange told me he would not install it, so I bought a BlueJack v. 3 immediately after,  and all has been good since

Now what the hell do I do with this barrel?  I never returned it (stupid), so what should I do with it?
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 7:55:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Recycle it
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Sell as "as is" base ball bat cut it in half so you can see the rifling
Give away ebay G.B pistol barrel ,home made gun  make it so it can be put on a single shot shotgun/ rifle ,give it to me
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 9:53:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Specify "exactly" what it is and that its possibly out-of-spec.
Somebody may still give you a little bit for it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 10:26:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Shooter4_Life:
Sell as "as is" base ball bat cut it in half so you can see the rifling
Give away ebay G.B pistol barrel ,home made gun  make it so it can be put on a single shot shotgun/ rifle ,give it to me
View Quote

wut?

Tactical-T, that's what I'm thinking about doing, just charging about $25 for it, somebody may want to do some experiments
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 10:36:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Cut your losses. Sell it cheap with full disclosure of what it is.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 6:41:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I put mine on GB for $125.00 plus shipping.Just advertised as a RGUNS krink barrel.Made $25.00 on it.
"New rguns barrel.545x39.Lots of opinions on these.Couldn't be too bad as they sold a boatload of them."
Was on there for three days.Someone bought it,never heard nothing back.You can use my quote.I won't sue you.
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top