Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2014 5:30:56 PM EDT
Hey guys, I picked up a MISR-10 from a buddy of mine last year and it's just been sitting around for the most part, but now I'm trying to fix her up some. I read somewhere back then that you could change the single stack to a double by dremeling the mag well. I'd even seen a video or something about it showing where exactly it needed it but couldn't find it again. My question really is, is it legal to make this modification? Does it run into any 922r compliant problems? If I can't do it, that's not a big deal to me really, but I'd like to if possible. Thanks for any info you can give me.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 3:21:03 PM EDT
[#1]
*chirp*
Link Posted: 5/4/2014 12:18:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I've opened a magwell on a Misr-10 before I don't think its illegal. The bolt on mine was single stack though and wouldn't pick up rounds so you might want to check it out first. I personally cant stand it when a rifle is not numbers matching so the mismatched bolt I had to buy made me end up selling it.
Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top