Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2015 2:35:59 PM EDT
Got a red dot and magnifier and want to mount it on my stock saiga. What's the best way to do this? I googled some and seen a couple different way where they are next to each other or far away
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 4:04:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Side mount with a Picatinny rail.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 5:24:15 PM EDT
[#2]
What brand should I look at? I like the mi one expensive tho? Heard good things about the utg one but I dunno. Any others??
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:59:39 PM EDT
[#3]
The MI picatinny mount would probably work fine.

You just need to make sure the mount has a long enough section of Picatinny rail to accommodate both the optic and magnifier you are using.

The rails on some mounts are longer than on others, it varies from one manufacturer to the next.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:45:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What brand should I look at? I like the mi one expensive tho? Heard good things about the utg one but I dunno. Any others??
View Quote

RS Regulate is best-of-breed in this category IMO, they are a little more expensive, but well worth it if you go with a sidemount. The MI piece isn't any better than a UTG and shouldn't cost more.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 2:01:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Texas Weapons System? I have an EoTech with g33 magnifier. Holds zero, works great.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 5:53:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I second RS Regulate which will be the easiest to find. The top rail comes in a longer version as well

And NPZ's rail, as well as Tula's Alpha rail
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 1:34:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Akars!
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top