Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/14/2014 8:55:38 PM EDT
I thought the savior had forbidden imports from Russia?  Or do Vepr mags get made in a different country?
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 11:34:45 PM EDT
[#1]
anything that was already in transit at time of the sanctions is ok.  It could take up to a year for the trickle to completely die out.  Unless the Russian attempt to bypass the sanctions is successful
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 12:54:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I have heard shipments have been trickling in from other countries that get the mags from Russia then they import them here.

A middleman so to speak to get around sanctions.I know you can order them from UK sites easily.

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 3:55:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I called the atf to ask about ordering from the UK. They said they arevaware of people doing it and it was illegal cause the ban is the item, not the country  ordered from. So while some are getting some items they may have to answer  for it later. If i didnt have a government job and pension at risk hell i might try! Cause im dying for some factory .410 10rd mags and spare bolts.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top