Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2014 8:42:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 4:53:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not gonna lie.

That's awesome.
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 8:01:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice rifle - it has an "SVD" look about it.  Is there any ETA on proper (SVD length) magazines ?  I just don't see this as being "right" with the huge "banana mags".
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 8:12:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very nice rifle - it has an "SVD" look about it.  Is there any ETA on proper (SVD length) magazines ?  I just don't see this as being "right" with the huge "banana mags".
View Quote

Regular 5 round Vepr mags are already available.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 3:42:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

PLEASE post your top 3 sources that actually have them in stock!.  I've been watching for the past 6 months and all sources I know of (like Atlantic) have been forever sold out + am on email notification for places that are always out-of-stock.  I'm sure that the folks at Atlantic would like to know your source as well.

Oh, and please don't bother to post "look on gun broken" - as I'm not interested in paying $50 or more each + shipping to buy them one at a time...
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:26:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 11:26:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Gotta wonder how many more of the x54r Veprs would sell if they had double stacked magwells/mags.  Those single stacked mags suck balls.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:01:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Gotta wonder how many more of the x54r Veprs would sell if they had double stacked magwells/mags.  Those single stacked mags suck balls.
View Quote

Exactly why I went with the 308 Vepr.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 7:43:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Can you link this on your website or is this just teasing me.

Any time frame when more VEPR 54R 23" will be in stock?

Thanks,
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 6:44:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Simply because of the external size and low round count?

I have the two stockers and four of the SGM 10 round mags and while the SGMs do occasionally have a malfunction they generally work well.  I'm ok with it since a 16" rifle chambered in 54R is never going to be a "self defense" gun for me.

I'm looking forward to the 20 round SGM mags next month.  I expect they'll probably have more malfunctions than the 10 rounders, but hopefully it won't be too bad.

-J
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 8:06:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/31/2014 10:35:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Beautiful
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 9:23:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

PLEASE post your top 3 sources that actually have them in stock!.  I've been watching for the past 6 months and all sources I know of (like Atlantic) have been forever sold out + am on email notification for places that are always out-of-stock.  I'm sure that the folks at Atlantic would like to know your source as well.

Oh, and please don't bother to post "look on gun broken" - as I'm not interested in paying $50 or more each + shipping to buy them one at a time...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.rrcfirearms.com/pd-vepr-7-62x54r-5rd-mag.cfm

you're welcome.
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 5:50:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Guess what is in stock again ...hint V...762 x 54R Red SVD ...
Wish they were a few dollars cheaper to be in my budget now.
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 2:12:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes......if the 54r rifles accepted double stack 10 and 20 rounders, I would already have one by now.
Are you listening Molot...???
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 7:22:31 PM EDT
[#15]
2 are back in stock .... for a short time.  Wish the wife did not need a new car
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 2:52:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Truth be told, it is more of a PSL than a SVD Dragunov or Tiger.

Nevertheless, that is a really beautiful rifle AF.  Thanks for making this happen!
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:36:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Guess what comes in and out of stock 1 about a couple weeks ago and 7 yesterday ....

some of us lucky and now broke ones did pick one up
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 11:18:41 PM EDT
[#18]
They are back! I count 15 available as I am writing this post !!!!

Thank you Jesus!
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 8:14:37 PM EDT
[#19]
I would recommend spare extractors as parts are non existent for these from Molot.

A group buy is in progress now,pm me for the vepr forum link.
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 7:09:45 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I would recommend spare extractors as parts are non existent for these from Molot.

View Quote
Can I get that

Link Posted: 12/5/2014 1:22:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Can I get that  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can I get that  

Pm on the way with info.

Dont snooze on this, the group buy is in progress now and will be over very soon.This is a one time run
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 5:13:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Thanks for the update flyleaf, PM sent also got an email from Atlantic Firearms about new shipment of SVD veprs Dec 07, 2014
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 12:27:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Thanks for the update flyleaf, PM sent also got an email from Atlantic Firearms about new shipment of SVD veprs Dec 07, 2014
View Quote

Your welcome, i got you taken care of.Your gtg on the extractors
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 10:40:02 PM EDT
[#24]
4 in stock presently
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:52:16 AM EDT
[#25]
those look really cool and 54 is pretty cheap to get ahold of may have to look into it more.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 3:29:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

The mags are single stack. That is a 10 round mag. Factory mag comes in 5.
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 6:21:46 PM EDT
[#27]
In case anyone is looking (I already have mine ) they are in stock (4 I think presently)
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 10:02:38 PM EDT
[#28]
You can have mine !!  O wait sorry I read it wrong. The WIFE needs a new car not the other way around.......
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 12:53:19 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote
Every time I see one of those mags, I lament that they haven't been made/sold able to take PSL magazines.

Link Posted: 4/23/2015 1:06:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 10:31:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Ho hum, still stamped receiver and long stroke piston. Call me when it's a milled receiver and short stroke ie an actual SVD in 54r or even better in 7 SAUM or .284.
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 11:28:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Ho hum, still stamped receiver and long stroke piston. Call me when it's a milled receiver and short stroke ie an actual SVD in 54r or even better in 7 SAUM or .284.
View Quote

Way to awaken a dead ass thread
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top