Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2012 10:42:42 AM EDT
I am drooling all over these long barreled Veprs in 308 and 762-54.
What is the story with mag availability and capacity?
Link Posted: 5/11/2012 10:49:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Csspecs is an excellent source for high quality domestic .308 mags.  I have a few of them and they are very well made.

I have never had a problem finding factory (Molot) .308 mags.  They have always been relatively easy to find.

Link Posted: 5/11/2012 11:15:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.
By the way, I haven't done anything with the receiver block you sold me.  I have been working on a 36 caliber flintlock with a 42 inch barrel .
Maybe sometime this year I will have it put together so I can start the vepr project.
Link Posted: 5/11/2012 12:36:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Thanks.

By the way, I haven't done anything with the receiver block you sold me.  I have been working on a 36 caliber flintlock with a 42 inch barrel .

Maybe sometime this year I will have it put together so I can start the vepr project.

I know what you mean, been too busy playing with ARs lately to pay much attention to anything else.  

Link Posted: 5/11/2012 4:29:04 PM EDT
[#4]
reliable source from TGI is that 10 rounds mags for 7.62x54r are on the way  ––-rumor is one month out.....also some really crazy looking wood furniture for them is in the pipe line
Link Posted: 5/12/2012 5:40:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
reliable source from TGI is that 10 rounds mags for 7.62x54r are on the way  ––-rumor is one month out.....also some really crazy looking wood furniture for them is in the pipe line

Wonder how the mags will be configured? Just longer or double stack feeding into single?
Link Posted: 5/13/2012 8:28:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/13/2012 10:35:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/14/2012 3:58:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wonder how the mags will be configured? Just longer or double stack feeding into single?

Single stack and my guess is that it will be about the same length as a standard 30 rounder.

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top