Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2015 6:17:51 AM EDT
Picked up a wasr-10/63 with a forged trunion ramp part and I'm looking for the cheapest best deal on 30 r&d mags don't hurt to get some 40's. 30's what I like though. Some drums also. I had ak's over the urs and got rid of all I had. Now everything is more expensive.
Steel mags all the way for me! I am looking for Bulgarian, East German mags. Not sure if I had any Hungarian. I don't know how they compare to Bulgarian or East German. I think the East German I ise to have was the nicest I had. So I inow I want those for sure also. I'm looking for the cheapest prices in these I can find along with the Bulgarian and maybe Hungarian 30rd mags. Used is fine. Let me know what you all ran across that I can get. Some seem high that I seen.
Btw my wasr with its steel mag flops a lot side to side. So I need a thick mag to tighten it up. Thanks a bunch.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 4:57:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Cheap does not fit imported 5.56 magazines.  Cheapest ones you'll get are tapco or promags. Bulgarian ones are around 30-45 each.  The weiger mags are about $55 each.  It's a crap shoot on what will work and what won't.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 9:28:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cheap does not fit imported 5.56 magazines.  ...
View Quote

WASR 10/63 is a 7.62x39 firearm, yes?

- OS
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 10:46:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes it is, at least mine is. I don't think the OP is asking about 5.56 AK mags. I mainly run surplus Romainan 30s and Hungarian 20s tanker mags, both run well in mine. For surplus Bulgarian I'd try Cope's Distributing or Atlantic Firearms. Apex is the ony place that has E German mags that I know of. If you just want good surplus mags and aren't picky as to where they come from SGAmmo has good deals, including the new Romainan 75 round drum. AIM Surplus will also ocassionally run a good sale on steel surplus mags.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 3:01:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I got mixed up with another thread.  My apologies.  Best bang for mags are the surplus euro mags from sg ammo.  Think they ate about $8 each in packs of 10. For drums look at jgsales.com.  2 or more are $60 each.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 7:13:54 AM EDT
[#5]
SGammo is out of them. In what order what would you pick?
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 9:51:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Anything other than steel American made, south Korea, should be fine. There are some that are"collector" magazines that are unrealistic price wise. Don't get caught up in the mag debates. Steel euro mags come up for sale all the time in the ee here, and on gunbroker.com
They work, last forever.  What else could you ask for?
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 7:31:31 PM EDT
[#7]
What would you buy now? Yugo bho or east german or east european mags? Hungarian?
I don't know if east german are bho or not at RTG? $8.00 yugo mags just now went out of stock at SGammo. I want heavy duty steel mags. I would like to go cheaper except on east german mags. What is the numbers on east german mags? Same for Yugo and Hungarian?
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 1:20:18 AM EDT
[#8]
if u hate the side to side wobble try poly mags , i prefer Bulgarian circle 10 mags , polymer with steel feed lips . pricey but light and tough . i use cheap euro ridge back mags  as well .

dagg . . . .
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 2:41:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Someone told me the east german steel mags was wider is this correct. Any other steel mags like that?
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:19:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Someone told me the east german steel mags was wider is this correct.
View Quote

Mine aren't. Super nice mags though, can't go wrong with 'em.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:41:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Bulgarian circle 10 mags, love some like what I use to have if I can find any at a great price.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 5:23:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

- OS
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cheap does not fit imported 5.56 magazines.  ...

- OS

This first gun I owned was a Wasr-10/63
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top