Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2014 4:49:28 PM EDT
So I have a couple WASRs and they are in the classic wood furniture (which I love), but I am thinking about putting a CTR (w/cheek riser) with a nicely fitting 5-6 position buffer tube and railed hand guards on one. It seems like the VLTOR is the most popular, but it doesn't fold at all. What is the best folding setup for these AKs?
And do they lock up snug? I can't stand trying to stack a lot of shims to tighten it all up.

Also, is Midwest Industries pretty much the standard with railed hand guards? Do they lock up any play as well?

Thanks guys
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 4:50:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Ace ltd makes a nice folder for aks
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 5:29:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ace ltd makes a nice folder for aks
View Quote

I think I saw that on a m4carbine thread. It looks real clean, does it have tension screws to tighten up to receivers with loose tolerances (you know, ones more than your normal AK )
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top