Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2016 8:45:48 PM EDT
Hi, I am just wonder how much does the Chinese B-WEST imported AK worth right now? US made receiver with BWA serial number.
how about this one? It has the bakelite furniture and side folding stock.
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/560932471
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 9:17:31 PM EDT
[#1]
U.S. Made receiver b- west guns are not Chinese made guns there us made with mostly Chinese parts. They don't sell often because the receivers are shit. Only buy  b-west imported guns
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 9:27:14 PM EDT
[#2]
yes, but the parts are all chinese and I know for fact the bakelite furniture are worth something. Just not sure how much are they worth right now. The parts of this gun can build a quality AK with a new receiver.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 9:50:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
yes, but the parts are all chinese and I know for fact the bakelite furniture are worth something. Just not sure how much are they worth right now. The parts of this gun can build a quality AK with a new receiver.
View Quote

Unless you have to have the furniture I wouldn't.  A new receiver kills the collector value.  All chicom AK's bring the most money, the gun shown, if all chicom brings a premium
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 12:35:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hi, I am just wonder how much does the Chinese B-WEST imported AK worth right now? US made receiver with BWA serial number.
how about this one? It has the bakelite furniture and side folding stock.
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/560932471
View Quote

Depends on where you sell it; I saw one just like that with a BWA prefix serial sell in MA for $1700 because it had all the banned features.
The actual chinese made receiver guns are more desirable because they won't fall apart after shooting them like the B-West receivers.

So, either keep it as is as a unique oddity or sell it as a collector's item, but if you want to shoot it, get a new receiver.
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 1:38:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 1:39:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Price check thread.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top