Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2016 10:53:13 PM EDT

Had a chance to buy a select fire dealer sample 56s for $450.  Dealer said he'd cut the receiver up and I could leave with the parts and it would be legal.  I balked and he sold it to someone else.

It even had a pig sticker bayonet
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 12:05:40 AM EDT
[#1]
there must be something wrong with you.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 12:12:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Did your mind play the "TO good to be true" motto so you balked?...... Have another drink and be grateful you missed that bullet, it wasn't ment to be and your guardian angel was watching over you.

Or you just missed a decent deal....parts kits use to be had for 50 dollars yea know.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:38:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I couldn't accept that it was that easy to get one off the registry in a quick decision.  Seemed like a tarp.  By the time I learned that it was legit the parts were gone
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 1:45:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Dealer's samples are not "on the registry". Only "transferable " ones are.  GARY
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:52:55 PM EDT
[#5]
~TWAP!!!~
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top