Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2015 10:08:53 PM EDT
I have a buddy who is interested in selling his Chinese Norinco Mak-90.  He has no idea what it's worth, and wants to sell it at a normal retail value.  Of course he wants to get as much as he can for it, but he doesn't want to gouge anyone.  So, I defer to the resident experts in here to please help me find out for him.  The more I research, the more I am learning.  It's brand new and has never been fired.  I really looked at it and know that my friend is being honest.  The internals are mint.  He has the original Styrofoam that it came in, but he was never given the cardboard box when he bought it new many moons ago.  He doesn't believe that he still has the sling.  He mentioned that the nick in the wooden forward grip area was there when he got it.  It comes with the two 30 round Chinese mags that originally came with the rifle as well as the owners manual.  The serial number is a 5 digit number range.  So, if anyone can provide further information on this rifle, or give me an idea what it's worth, I'd be very grateful.  This way I can go back to him and let him know.  Thanks in advance!  

Link Posted: 12/22/2015 12:40:38 AM EDT
[#1]
We can't have price check threads here, but if you go to the AK Discussion, you can ask there.

This thread:
WANT TO KNOW THE VALUE OF YOUR AK?
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:24:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, shit.  My bad, I honestly didn't know I couldn't ask that in here.  I was just thinking that there were some Chinese AK purists in the Chinese AK thread that could give me an idea.  I do appreciate the heads up and will move things over there, thank you.
Link Posted: 12/26/2015 2:11:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Price check thread.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top