Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2015 12:26:31 AM EDT
Traded a psl no scope one mage, for a debanned Mak90, done by a well known local guy, refinished with molyresin and the bolt and carrier polished.  It included 4 mags 200rounds and sling it is wearing a high gloss AK-74 set of furniture I'd consider a light Orange color.  This is my first Norinco.
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 4:13:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Not a real AK fan (I have had more than a few over my lifetime), But if your gonna AK, I think that you have the best non-US AK.

Good job.
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 4:45:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Milled, or stamped.  GARY
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 7:46:15 PM EDT
[#3]
It was stamped, I know I could of done better but hey I got a very nicely professionaly debhanned gun with some collector value.  I will say the quality of these are very high it shoots like a dream.  Should I bother picking up a chinese fcg, or just grab the AKT?
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 7:49:32 PM EDT
[#4]
" />
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 12:01:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd stay with the Chinese FCG. Nothing better.  GARY
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top