Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2015 1:23:02 AM EDT
Im new to AK's and i ended up trading a guy a gun i paid 400 dollars for and got this BWK-92 it came with the factory 5 round mag that he said came with it and 2 modified magazines that seem to work alright but i only fired about 200 rounds through them so i can't really say much about them as far as reliability goes. The guy put a ATI stock on it and I'm not a big fan of it but he did give me the factory furniture he took off of it, i just haven't put it back on yet. But the reason i posted on here is to see if i got a decent deal, i couldn't really find much on the internet  just a bunch of posts from around 2007-2008.

Link Posted: 7/21/2015 11:40:52 AM EDT
[#1]
While I'm not a big fan of the furniture on the gun, any Chinese AK for $400 is a GREAT deal. If it were mine [and I know it isn't] I'd put the original front handguard, & gas tube wood back on it. Then call Ironwoods for a rear buttstock, & pistol grip to replace the thumb hole stock. Get that gun looking like a real Chinese AK again. But either way, that's a great deal you got.  GARY
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:16:58 AM EDT
[#2]
yeah i think I'm gonna do exactly what you are talking about, i just don't think you can beat the look of wood furniture.
how much would you value the gun at with the original furniture and magazine? I'm just kind of curious since i couldn't really find much when i was trying to search for it.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top