Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/23/2015 7:29:18 PM EDT
I believe it is a MAK90 made by PolyTech, but I don't know much more than that.  I refinished the stock from the original dark brown paint like finish to lacquer over ebony stain.  Probably a gaffe,  I now realize, but it is what it is.   Anyway, can anyone tell me any more info, and tell me what it's worth?

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 1:07:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 2:36:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I would't worry much about the stock. It looks pretty good for a butthole stock.
I have one very much like that but it came with a blondish bushhole stock, is a slant-cut receiver made at 386 and sports a spring loaded firing pin. The finish on it is pretty good for a Mak..nice rifle.

Ironwood sells stocks for that receiver or do what I did and put a Romy dragnov stock on it and call it good.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 8:31:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry about the inappropriate value question. I guess the one thing I wonder about it is the age.  Obviously it's sometime after 1994, but can we tell any more than that?
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 8:53:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top