Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2015 5:33:26 AM EDT
rifle - norinco ak47 7.62x39 type 56s-1 imported by SILE and was purchase by the original owner in 1988. would i have anything to worry about? legal? SINCE PURCHASE IN 1988 I WOULD ASSUME IS TOTALLY LEGAL PREBAN

also the bolt is also blued . any information would be greatly appreciated thanks again.

I AM LOOKING FOR A QUALITY BUILT RIFLE THAT I WILL SHOOT. I UNDERSTAND I CANT CHANGE OUT THE STOCK.

what would the muzzle threads to be change it out?

sry but i can not recover my old account - badassrra - due to my TWC not have the RR email addresses any more.

http://www.theakforum.net/forums/attachments/15495d1423559960t-norinco-ak47-type-56s-1-
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 5:52:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Sry about that I removed it. Thanks for letting me know.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 9:19:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't have much to add other than it is a high quality rifle that you can get years of enjoyment out of shooting.

The muzzle is threaded 14X1 Left Hand-Standard AK pattern.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 11:13:10 AM EDT
[#4]
You'll need to IM a mod about your old account.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 5:50:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You'll need to IM a mod about your old account.
View Quote

Thanks
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top