Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2015 3:11:29 AM EDT
I just finished threading the barrel and installing a FSB with the (fangs) on a MAK-90. Thanks for all the help from the members. I was told I needed a type 1 bayonet for the MAK-90. I found a type 1 believed to be Bulgarian, but it won't work. The rear of the bayonet won't go around the barrel between the FSB and the GB. I tried the bayonet on a Bulgarian AK-47 (SA93) with the thick barrel and it worked. I measured a few MAK-90's, all of them have slightly larger barrels than the Bulgarian. Is there a type 1 I should be looking for or should I just file some material off the rear ears of the bayonet? As always, "Ask before messing it up!!"  Thanks for any help you can give.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top