Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2014 6:17:35 AM EDT
I`m don't know about this AK..it.s a pre-ban ...the gun has a circle with 360 stamped in it
I`m not familiar with this number..Do you know about this factory number?  Thanks Jim
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 9:30:54 AM EDT
[#1]
If it's a MAK 90 then it's a post ban , and PolyTechs usually have 386 in an oval
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 12:53:19 PM EDT
[#2]
As stated, they are post ban rifles (milled and stamped) that came in with thumbhole stocks, as well as a neutered GB and FB. They are very well-made rifles, and really nice one converted to pistol grip form. I wish I had picked up a couple of them when they were cheap. Doing a Google search on Mak-90 should give you a lot of info.
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 3:23:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Pics?
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 7:40:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As stated, they are post ban rifles (milled and stamped) that came in with thumbhole stocks, as well as a neutered GB and FB. They are very well-made rifles, and really nice one converted to pistol grip form. I wish I had picked up a couple of them when they were cheap. Doing a Google search on Mak-90 should give you a lot of info.
View Quote

I`m dealing for this over the internet...The pictures aren't good enough to make out this circle with 360 in it...I made it clear  that no one seems to know if there was a 360 factory just a 386...Everythng else is correct but this number thing is bothering me...Is there anywhere I can search for more info on this? Thanks Jim
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 1:52:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Yooper Johns site is a good starting point.
I remember seeing a list years back showing the numbers and symbols of many chicom factories. Good luck finding it..
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top