Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2014 6:52:02 PM EDT
I probably should have posted before I jumped, but today I ordered a SLR 107 in plumb. This is my 3rd Arsenal purchase,  is there anything particular I should know about this model I should know about?
Back story, at the beginning of the month , someone asked me what I would take for my SGL21. I t, checked Value here  saw what they were going for on Gunjoker but I just didn't want to sell it.  I got another visit adn this time when they asked I named an Obscene price and to my surprise was handed a stack of hundreds.. So I gave the wife 500 went and bought my self a few Geegaws and ordered this (not much of a photographer)

It is the Quality I have come to expect from Arsenal nothing more or less and I love it. I am going to try to get some trigger time tomorrow.
But in the mean time like the duck guy says  "I'm Happy , Happy , Happy!"
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 1:31:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I probably should have posted before I jumped, but today I ordered a SLR 107 in plumb. This is my 3rd Arsenal purchase,  is there anything particular I should know about this model I should know about?
View Quote

My favorite Arsenal Rifles.  I have three SLR 107's.  GTG!
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 2:21:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Just picked up my 107FR this afternoon. Hopefully I can get out this weekend for a little break-in time.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 8:33:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just picked up my 107FR this afternoon. Hopefully I can get out this weekend for a little break-in time.
View Quote

How about some pics??
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:28:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Here is my 107 - with a few mods...

Troy Handguard & railed tube - PA red dot - Tapco G2 trigger.

Bob S.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:04:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a few and they all are amazing and tuff as shit..good buy
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top