Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2014 6:45:18 AM EDT
Is this for the civie market ?? I never seen this on real deal AK's... I have the two port style. Shortie I guess you come say . TIA WD
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 9:55:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never seen it on any Arsenal-of-Bulgaria AK's either. Most of their production rifles are 24mm anyways. I'm guessing that its a new offering in general. I also think its a nice alternative to the 74-style. Smaller and lighter.....
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 5:52:20 AM EDT
[#2]
It's a 14mm thread. It don't look bad. At first i ddin't like it.I was thinking about a slant style. But it has grown on me.... Your correct it's short and light. Cheers Wardawg
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 6:38:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like what is on my SLR-101, is it chrome lined? (Mine is)

It seems to work, but I don't have a lot to compare it too, I don't have a collection of 14 LH threaded brakes.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 9:25:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's a 14mm thread. It don't look bad. At first i ddin't like it.I was thinking about a slant style. But it has grown on me.... Your correct it's short and light. Cheers Wardawg
View Quote

Recoil on that rifle is no bad, so a muzzle brake is nice, but not really needed. Another option would be a Bulgy RPK-74 flash hider. The inner hole is 5.45mm, but can be drilled out to 7.62mm. I picked up one a whjile back and run it on a 7.62 RPK.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top