Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2014 8:05:48 PM EDT
I have a smoothback magazine i just picked up from SGammo that is giving me some fits. I'm running my Just bought wasr 10. Now i know ones first inclination would be its the gun. But it runs fine with both my other chinese mags, tapco, romanian, and bakelite. When i load to 30 rounds my top round on the left hand side will hit the bullet guide square center. And then for the next 4 or 5 after that if its feeding of the left its nose diving. Not under the bullet guide or below right in the damn middle.  All i can think of is that its a spring issue. Any ideas? i can post a picture if need be.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 1:53:13 PM EDT
[#1]
To decide if it is a spring issue you could try swapping out the spring from another mag.
Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top