Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/13/2017 11:01:48 PM EDT
So long story short I'm pretty sure I ordered the wrong rail on gunbroker. If the guy doesn't let me out of the bid I'm stuck with it.

Add said nothing about it being for a Saiga except that the model of the rail was a aks something or other. Which I checked, should have done first instead of after the bid but anyway, and it's for a Saiga.

Is there anyway this will fit and if not what are my options. I have a wasr and I don't care to hack on the rail a bit if it not going to look like a total hack job.
Maybe just sell it?  Don't know?

Getting it fairly cheap. As in $65 all in brand new.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 11:50:36 PM EDT
[#1]
The reasons that I can think that it wouldn't work would be that Saiga gas tubes don't have retainers, so the upper handguard may interfere with the WASR tube because it does have retainers. Another difference would be that the Saiga doesn't have a lower handguard retainer, while the WASR does. So I'm not sure if it'll interfere.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top