Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2017 7:45:57 PM EDT
Has anyone here ever used Two Rivers Arms Company to make an AK for you? Have been thinking about having something special made and  Two Rivers came up in my searches.
Your thoughts on them would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:06:41 PM EDT
[#1]
They chopped a SLR-107UR for me.  Very nice work, priced well and fast turn around.  I would recommend them.

Link Posted: 6/21/2017 8:52:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Great looking gun! Thanks for your reply.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 2:01:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Do not hesitate to give them your business.   I had them install and folding stock trunion on my M92 SBR as well as machine off most of the factory muzzle device threads and then thread the barrel for a suppressor.  They did an awesome job.  
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 3:08:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
They did a similar job for me with a 104UR.  I was pleased with them and would use them again.  The chop was reasonably priced, but it does seem pricing for some of their other services trend higher, but you get what you pay for with them.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 4:29:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes yes and yes!
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:11:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Great work and great guys.  I've been in their shop many times and they are legit.

And yes they've worked on some projects for me too.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:39:56 AM EDT
[#7]
have only heard/read good things about them
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top