Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2017 11:44:27 PM EDT
Newb to the platform, among other things, but what's the hive got to say about Assault Weapons of Ohio's M-76; GTG, or FTS?? And what caliber; 8mm or 30.06, if GTG?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Did not know someone was making M76s. I think I would go with 30.06 personally because its readily available. But thats just me.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 9:33:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did not know someone was making M76s. I think I would go with 30.06 personally because its readily available. But thats just me.
View Quote

The only issue I see with going with .30-06 is you're limited on what length rounds you can use.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 10:05:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I did an honest review of their product a few years ago, and they banned me from ever buying their crap, yes crap, again. No skin off my teeth since their rifles are crap.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 12:16:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Good to know; I'll just hold out for a Dragunov, its what i wanted in the first place, but$$$$$
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 9:16:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Good to know; I'll just hold out for a Dragunov, its what i wanted in the first place, but$$$
View Quote

If you can't seem to save your pennies, buy a Vepr.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 5:24:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I will say one good thing about the company.  Whenever I acquire a Zastava OPAP I always contact them and get an excellent condition original finish M76 stock from them for like $75 or so with all hardware and put it on the OPAP.  Much better stock than what comes on it...much better.  Have bought 3 or 4 from them over the years.  Earl
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 9:14:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I did an honest review of their product a few years ago, and they banned me from ever buying their crap, yes crap, again. No skin off my teeth since their rifles are crap.
View Quote

I'm not really sure...are you saying they are crap?
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 12:56:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I will say one good thing about the company.  Whenever I acquire a Zastava OPAP I always contact them and get an excellent condition original finish M76 stock from them for like $75 or so with all hardware and put it on the OPAP.  Much better stock than what comes on it...much better.  Have bought 3 or 4 from them over the years.  Earl
View Quote

I asked about a stock set and they quoted me $200.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 1:33:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Back when AWO was just getting started in the game, they had many M76 stocks available for purchase.  $35 with hardware (butt stock only).  Bought 2 at that price back in the day.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 2:17:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Woah!  I only bought my last one from them less than a year ago for $80 shipped or so.  Earl

Quoted:

View Quote
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top