Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2017 4:21:21 PM EDT
LGS has one for around $980. Is this price too high or about right or what? Trying to decide if I should pull the trigger or not. How are the availability of 5.56 AK mags?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:19:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I have an Arsenal SLR-106 FR I can sell you for less than that. It has a folding stock.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:52:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Is it new or used?

The mags aren't rare or anything, but they aren't cheap either. I've been told that you can use AK74 mags with 5.56 sometimes, but I can't verify.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:59:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is it new or used?

The mags aren't rare or anything, but they aren't cheap either. I've been told that you can use AK74 mags with 5.56 sometimes, but I can't verify.
View Quote

It is used. I figure I can negotiate on the price. Not sure what these bring in used.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:22:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is it new or used?

View Quote

Surplus Polish Beryl 5.56 mags are about the same price as surplus 74 mags, there isn't much reason not to buy the Beryl mags. They are usually available from Robert RTG and a few other places.
As far as using 5.56 in 74 mags it's a toss up as you mention. Some work OK downloaded, some don't.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top