Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2016 1:58:01 PM EDT
Century arms is selling a replacement Warsaw length stock to fit the Yugo N-PAP.....cant beat it for 59 bux. Shipping was quick and fit and finish on the stock is perfect.

Feels like a different rifle now.....big difference over the original. Warsaw stock is on the rifle pictured......the original next to it that I had already cut 1 inch off of.

Thanks
Rich

Here is the link
http://centuryarms.biz/proddetail.asp?prod=ST2087
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 6:18:52 AM EDT
[#1]
The Warsaw stock is a massive improvement over the stock that was on the "Gen-1" N-paps. I had a Gen-1 and could not get past the cheek-slap. Hated taking the rifle to the range so ended up selling it. Wish I had known then about changing the muzzle brake and the recoil spring, these 2 changes "may" have made the rifle more enjoyable to shoot.

FYI, the new "Gen-2" models come from the factory with the Warsaw stock. I now own one of the Gen-2's and really like it.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 9:55:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Warsaw stock is a massive improvement over the stock that was on the "Gen-1" N-paps. I had a Gen-1 and could not get past the cheek-slap. Hated taking the rifle to the range so ended up selling it. Wish I had known then about changing the muzzle brake and the recoil spring, these 2 changes "may" have made the rifle more enjoyable to shoot.

FYI, the new "Gen-2" models come from the factory with the Warsaw stock. I now own one of the Gen-2's and really like it.

View Quote

I don't know anything about the brake and recoil spring being changed but I agree the stock makes it so much more comfortable to shoot!
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 7:42:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

They're not coming that way from the factory. These are US-made stocks that century is installing.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top